June 24th, 2013
Blogging has still not been my top-priority this past month. I’ve got a few things in the pipeline, though….
So, what have I been doing since, and in light of, my last DOING updates?
- My new project, a Pmwiki-Trello plugin is looking good, to me.
- work on the Pmwiki-Bootstrap-Skin has slowed, but gotten some core-features closer to a state I wanted.
- Want to get the skin into a shape where I can use it for my “vanity” site rework.
- Possibly, I should finalize the rework FIRST, then look at using the skin.
- Since neither the site nor rework currently use a CMS.
- My study of node.js is limping along.
- Looking into jake – j(avascript m)ake.
- Which is half the reason I want to use node in the first place – using tools match my code.
- I am using org-mode for my daily journaling, personal, and freelance.
- Trying to keep up some activity on the EmacsWiki and PmWiki.
- Tweaking wiki-notes is a (minor) contribution to a project.
- This should be part of my thoughts on wiki(s)
- Day-job remains! I enjoy it, and the company is doing well. We just had our summer picnic on Friday.