commitment.art

June 6th, 2012

After working on jGnoetry for a few weeks, I finally got write-access (I delayed in asking, and Edde’s been busy), and made my first commit to Edde Addad’s Poetry Generators project on SourceForge.

 

Given the extant of my changes — although primarily refactoring, not functionality — I probably should have made a new branch.

 

At any rate, now that I’ve dumped in all of my changes, future additions will be more minimal.

 

 

One last note — I’m using an old account on SourceForge, back when I used to use the handle xradiographer as my primary identity. Given that I had never made any contributions to any projects under that account, I should have just opened a new one under my real name.

 

Which occurred to me about 3 seconds into the commit.

no comments yet.

comments RSS trackBack identifier URI

leave a comment

  • syndicate

    • Add to MyMSN
    • Add to MyYahoo
    • Add to Google Reader
    • Add to Bloglines
    • Add to Newsgator
    • Add to NewsIsFree