Word salad is a string of words that vaguely resemble language, and may or may not be grammatically correct, but is utterly meaningless.1
This section, in other words, is words (and links and images) about language and writing and writers.
For words and characters that I have written, see PrantedMutter.
It has become increasingly obvious to me that the contents of PrantedMutter and WordSalad are in the wrong locations. My shambling output should be considered WordSalad, whereas texts not authored by me should be PrantedMutter.
However, I do not have a decent migration plan....
- wikipedia’s old WordSalad_(mental_health) entry (as of 2013.06.18 seems to be gone)
- now located at Wikipedia:Schizophasia
- new Wikipedia:WordSalad
- Word Salad: definition and examples
- UrbanDictionary: word salad
- word salad refs @ TvTropes
- http://wordsalad.wordpress.com - a radio program featuring recordings of authors reading from their own works
- http://www.earstroke.com/wordsalad/ - abstract sound
- Googlism knows Word Salad
No comments yet.