Word salad is a string of words that vaguely resemble language, and may or may not be grammatically correct, but is utterly meaningless.1
This section, in other words, is words (and links and images) about language and writing and writers.
For words and characters that I have written, see PrantedMutter.
- wikipedia’s old WordSalad_(mental_health) entry
- now located at Wikipedia:Schizophasia
- http://wordsalad.wordpress.com - a radio program featuring recordings of authors reading from their own works
- http://www.earstroke.com/wordsalad/ - abstract sound
- Googlism knows Word Salad