Things that function. Despite a lack of hype or power.
Everything (else) inside
- 100 Dollar Laptop - cheap portable computing power
- Alternative Power - not from a socket
- Amiga - follow the bouncing ball
- Analog Computer - no not digital
- Ancient Protocol - what’s it all about alfie
- Applied Ascii
- Atari 2600 - cartridge and joystick heaven
- Audio Recording
- Battery - small portable power
- Cell Phone - can you hear me know? no? good.
- Coffee Maker - mmmmm.... a hot cuppa joe!
- Computer Space - first mass-produced video arcade game
- Death of Print - requiescat in pace
- Digital Computer - zeros and ones, but it all adds up
- Digital Preservation - get rid of that paper. ???
- E Book Reader - software and hardware
- Flight - air-traffic control
- Home Built Computer - diy
- Keyboard - finger-wise input devices
- MAME - lots of emulations
- Media Appliance - it’s an appliance. for media!
- Mediating Technology - what’s it all about alfie
- Number - one plus one plus one plus one plus one is... uh, wait, lemme start again
- Palm - palm is dead long live palm
- Palm-Comments - what’s it all about alfie
- Portable Oddities
- Privacy - WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
- Punch Card - Do Not Fold Spindle or Mutilate
- Radio Phonics - let me tell you about texas radio and the big beat
- Societal Lo Tech - what’s it all about alfie
- Solar Energy - what’s it all about alfie
- Televisionary - seeing from a distance
- Televisionary-Comments - what’s it all about alfie
- Time Piece
- Toaster - electric, generally
- Toy Music Boxes - what’s it all about alfie
- Typewriter-Comments - what’s it all about alfie
- Umbrella - singing not in the rain
- Unter See - below the liquid surface
- Vending Machine - put a nickel in the slot
- Versus Cell Phones - annoying cell phones can be annoying
- Video Game - eating quarters
- XO - the OLPC XO laptop project
- Xray Specs - I’m looking through you, but you’re not there
No comments yet.